Saturday, March 7, 2015

Week one done!

I went to my last two classes - Production and operations management and Corporate finance. Overall, I really enjoy my classes! Production and operations will probably be my most challenging class because it includes a lot of readings and daily pop quizzes, as well as many write ups and group projects. However, I think this will help me keep myself busy so I can manage my time better for other things. My corporate finance class is very interesting too. The professor lectured us about analyzing and deciding in finance. He related it to drinking alcohol (because Korea has a big drinking culture) and taught us how to analyze and decide how to drink safely while impressing our friends.

I will find some time this week to upload all the delicious food I've been eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment