Sunday, April 26, 2015

Tips 101: Convenience stores

I live in SK Global and there is a GS25 convenience store located within the building. It's definitely convenient but I wouldn't recommend that you buy your necessities there! Especially TOILET PAPER, towels, shampoo/conditioner, toothpaste, etc. It's really overpriced. I bought toilet paper for $25.... Buy most of your necessities at DAISO! There is a Daiso in Sinchon, very close to the Sinchon Station (exit 3,4). Everything is about 1000-3000WON ($1-$3). I bought my pillows, toothpaste, shampoo, towels, etc from there. 

Also if you need to buy one of those outlet converters, don't buy from GS25 at SK. I believe it was $15 during the first few weeks of school and now they are about $10. Go to a different GS25 or convenience store near Yonsei. There are about 3 convenience stores within a 5-10 minute walk. I bought 2 from a different GS25 store and they were about $1.50 each! Way cheaper than the ones I brought with me from Hawaii.

So to summarize: CHECK OUT DAISO TO BUY EVERYTHING :)

No comments:

Post a Comment